Quick announcement! A limited number of GA Standing Room Only tickets for the previously sold out Saturday, May 2nd Orville Peck show will be released for in-person sales at the Music Box Village, 4557 N. Rampart Street, beginning this Saturday during Open Hours from 1-5pm. Please note these tickets will be first come, first served and limited to two per purchase. Please - do not email or message with questions! We have a small staff and apologize in advance that we cannot field inquiries, or make exceptions for the above offered ticket sale. May the odds be ever in your favor. . Above: beautiful Sirens dressing with help from @materialinstitute backstage at last night’s blowout! . . 📸: @reversibleskirt . #musicboxvillage #neworleans #orvillepeck #flashsale #musicbox
- New Orleans Airlift's offices are generally open from Monday-Friday from 10AM-4PM.
- The Music Box Village does not have a public phone line; please reach out via email if you need to contact a member of our staff.
- Please note that while our staff is often on-site during the weekends, we tend to be busy coordinating events and serving visitors. As such, we may not be able to respond to your message until the following Monday.
- Thank You! We look forward to seeing you at the Music Box Village!
- Join our e-newsletter for updates on our performance schedule, ticketing, and more.
We welcome volunteers every weekday from 10am – 4pm, and on weekends & events. We have both indoor and outdoor tasks working alongside our artists and builders. Volunteers who log 40 hours or more are rewarded with event tickets!
New Orleans Airlift also offers internships for those seeking experiential training in the areas of marketing & communications, production, and fabrication. Internships can be done for college credit.
Become a Docent!
Become a docent at the Music Box Village, and help us share the excitement and wonder of "musical architecture" with thousands of visitors each year! Docents are an important part of the guest experience, and receive hands-on training in activating the installation. Docents are paid positions.
- Requirements: Must have consistent weekend availability
- A background in education, hospitality, or customer service is not required, but is certainly a plus!
- Email us with your resume and a letter of interest.